Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aaucoinjr

Android Issues

Have been using the Android app for a few weeks and until about 2 weeks ago it was working fine-ish.  However it's stopped opening for me.  I've gone as far as to uninstall and reinstall and it hasn't helped with the issue.

I was planning on demoing some new tips and tricks i learned while at PASS Summit last week to a client, but haven't been able to get the mobile up and running to really add that last little bit of flash.

Anyone else having similar issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

the latest Android update includes several stability improvements including some fixes for HTC one.

Pleas download the latest update and let us know if you are still encountering issues

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RomiK
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I am sorry that you encounter this dificulties.

Can you share some more info?

What device are you using and with what OS?

Are you getting an error or just the app won't launch?

Trying to use PowerBI Mobile on the following device/specs:

HTC One M8 (HTC6525LVW)

Android Version 5.0.1

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2-3 times now.  Current install available to me on Google Play is 2.2.151028.11546 Updated 10/29/2015.

The app is simply opening to a whte screen (no borders or anything else), then simply returning to my home screen.  I have not tried a hard reset on the phone so it's possible there something that could help, i'm just not a big fan of doing something like that if there's a cache or something i can blow out instead.

Thanks for looking into it, i loved the app when it was working and look forward to working/demoing it again.

Hi,

the latest Android update includes several stability improvements including some fixes for HTC one.

Pleas download the latest update and let us know if you are still encountering issues

Hi,

Thanks for the info, we will investigate and get back to you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors