Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

when using danish language datetime is 12 hour without am/pm

When using danish language, date time is 12 hours without am/pm on data in a push dataset (sow no DAX to fix this)

if I switch to English AM / PM  is showing fine 

danish time as it's correct 

08-12-2021 15:51

in power bi push data set 

08-12-2021 03:51

also missing pm and am to make this confusion worse 

there are 2 of each time stamp a day there are identical but is actually with 12 hours difference 

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

foinus

Nothing is created in power bi desktop 

data set is created as a push dataset and data is pushed there from flow 

then i created a report on the web from this dataset and set it up and therefor i am unable to change formats