Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

undefined

Hi Team,

Does anyone know how to get rid of the annoying picture/icon of the calendar from a date slicer. Takes up valuable space (I need EVERY mm) need it to align with the slicers and filters on my other dashbaords and I just can't make it fit and looks terrible cutting into the other date space 😞

date.PNG

Currently it is by design in Power BI Desktop for the slicer as far as I know. If you have any ideas about this feature, you can create a new idea here to help us improve Power BI.

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Currently it is by design in Power BI Desktop for the slicer as far as I know. If you have any ideas about this feature, you can create a new idea here to help us improve Power BI.

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li