Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

undefined Icremental load does not work

I need a help with icremental load on power bi, I'm bringing the data to the desktop PB via query from a PROGRESS bank, created the parameters and did all the steps according to the official documentation, however the icremental load is not working every time I run the load all data is being loaded again, I checked and the option to display native queries in the steps applied in power qurey is disabled and I am not understanding why ... icremental load is not possible with PROGRESS?

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Does "incremental load" you mentioned means "incremental refresh"? If so, this feature works on power bi service. Please refer to doc below:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/service-premium-incremental-refresh

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuta-msft 

Thank you, yes, it's the incremental update, I did exactly what the documentation says, even so the incremental update still doesn't work.

Is there an incompatibility with the PROGRESS database? the connection is made via ODBC, would that be the problem?