Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

transparent data color in Microsoft Edge

Hi There,

already read a few of the forum hear for the issue on how to get the fields to go transparent. So for me, I use the transparent color #FFFFFF00 in a bar chart to use as a filter and frill through way on top of my CARD visual. It works perfectly as well when I published it. I only notice this issue when one of  users messaged me that on their end (they are using Microsoft edge), all they can see is blue bars ( which is the default color for my PBI themes) so it looks the formula for using the transparent code measure as the format color for the bar chart is not working.

Tried clearing cache but it still didn't work. Will report this as an issue for for Microsoft edge users

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi  @Burubear 

I have tested on my side, it works well.

2.JPG

and here is my sample pbix file, please try it.

please share your sample pbix file for us have a test.

Regards,

Lin

Burubear
Helper I

May I know which version you are using? Mine has a different logo so maybe it's a older version (Microsoft Edge 44.17763.831.0) . I can't try if your file is working at my version since I can't access the link you provided. Also how can I share my pbix file if it's working for you

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

3.JPG

why you can't access the link i provided? 

I tested the link it works well.

4.JPG

and for your sample pbix file, You can upload it to OneDrive for business and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,

Lin