Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

text box - font size change issue

In my text boxes, for some reason, powerBI will automatically change the font size of sentences within my text box after I have already set the proper size. Usually this happens after I have saved my work and if I change report pages and then return to the original page. Sometimes it doesn't allow me to change the font size at all.

Why does this happen? Is it a glitch? Please fix it as it's quite a hassle to keep going in and editing it each time or let me know if something is wrong on my end

Thanks 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @slumpkin,

Did the issue happen in Power BI desktop? Did you download Power BI desktop from download site or install from Microsoft Store? 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue in Power BI desktop installed from download site. Please update the Power BI desktop version to the latest version then test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

slumpkin
Regular Visitor

Yes in both the desktop and the service I've had this occur. I downloaded from the download site.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue

Some line are chaning back to Segoe UI Light size 14 as soon as I change tab

What I configure

original.png

What I get after changing tab

bug.png

It's happening when I try to simulated a bullet list

I use Power BI desktop optimised for report server (March 2018)

If anyone has a turn around, I'm interested

eberlem

I have exactly the same effect as described above!

In my JSON Theme file all fonts are fixed to Arial and automatically some words or complete lines are changing back to Segoe UI Light 14 after switching pages.

--

Power BI Desktop

Version: 2.58.5103.501 64-bit (May 2018)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I still have the issue.

I contourn it for the moment by forfeiting the use of other fonts but the business is not very happy about it

patri0t82
Post Patron

This still hasn't been fixed. Has anyone come up with a solution yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no solution here

Until this is fix, I asked the Business to not change the font, but it's pretty stupid

rambler
Regular Visitor

I get this as well - randomly reverts back to Segoe UI Light 14px from chosen font in desktop text boxes.