Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

subscription and format

It seems like the reports generated by email subscription only works with US date format regardless of any regional & format settings in the report. 

For context, my regional & data format settings are all set to French date format.  Dates are formatted correctly (to French format) both in Power BI desktop & when viewed online in the Power BI service as seen here:

Capture1.PNG

But if subscription is setup for the same report, the date appears as US format in the generated image in the email:

Capture2.PNGI

I've found an issue by set the measure ine format "dd/MM/yyyy" instead of "short date" but can you solve the problem ?

This is the same with format number and millions separation

In desktop and PBI service :

Capture3.PNG

In subscription :

Capture4.PNG

I use data from SSAS

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are experiencing the exactly same issue, please fix this. We're also using SSAS (Azure Analysis Service) - Live Connection.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 145337411. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I got information that "This is currently by design, thus this is a feature request.". The PG team already created a work item to track this issue. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu