Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

re-publish report from Power BI Desktop error

Hi

I have experienced different error messages since Friday last week when trying to re-publish reports to the Power BI Service from Power BI Desktop.

This usually occur when there is no overwrite, but just trying to publish to the Power BI Service.This usually occur when there is no overwrite, but just trying to publish to the Power BI Service.Some reports get the following error trying to re-publish and overwrite.Some reports get the following error trying to re-publish and overwrite.Some reports get re-published and overwrite, but get error message regarding data refresh.Some reports get re-published and overwrite, but get error message regarding data refresh. 

Comments
JC2

Yes I got the same issues, and moreover today is the worst day so far

Seems a problem affecting all of us, there are other issues related to this topic.

Googling a bit returned me that in the past already happened and it was due probably to something on the Cluster Server 

I got a 400 error previously and now a 404.

Also uploading from web interface is not working

Özkan
Frequent Visitor

i have the same problem. i took a ticket and ms turn me back it is a problem because of our web service. please be patient we are trying to solve it. 🙂

nborn1
Frequent Visitor

Yes, I am having this same issue. I hope it gets resolved quickly!

Özkan
Frequent Visitor

I solved it. If you have a measure table in your data model at desktop, just delete it. 

nborn1
Frequent Visitor

@Özkan

Can you please explain further?

Özkan
Frequent Visitor

publishing problem.PNGsolution.PNG

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

There is still an awareness in the support site. The engineers are still working on the publish issue. Please keep an eye on it.

Cannot publish any report_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted