Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

"Show as Table" Values Incorrectly Labeled

When using a line and clustered column chart and the "show as table" function, line values are incorrectly labeled in the table.

This appears to be similar to 237950157 and 240155542, referenced on these other issues, which was evidently supposed to be fixed in the July release but is still broken. 

Show-as-table-showing-incorrect-values 
Show-as-Table-displays-incorrect-data-in-PBI-Service 

Power-BI-Line-amp-Clustered-Column-Chart-Show-as-table-feature 

ebeery_0-1631656295724.png

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

It seems that a similar issue has been reported internally, ICM: 240155542

And in the comment, they proposed a workaround: change the X-Axis type to Categorical instead of Continuous. I think you can have a try:

vrobertqmsft_0-1631674090013.png

I also suggest you to update to the latest version of the Power BI desktop and check if this problem can disappear.

If you still have a problem, you can upload your sample pbix file with this error without sensitive data. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

ebeery
Solution Sage

@v-robertq-msft thank you for the reply.

Changing the X axis to "Continuous" (by switching to use Month Number instead of Month Name) did not solve the issue.

ebeery_0-1631674760599.png

Also, I am currently running the latest Power BI version (2.96.1061.0 - August, 2021)

ebeery_1-1631674807734.png

Here is a link to the demo file, which was created with non-sensitive data using the built-in "Financials" sample dataset.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EjAUJPOqTwzYYetbIt-W1OLpfmevNL79/view?usp=sharing 

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

I have reported this issue internally, ICM: 261888064

I will update here once I get any information.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin