Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

"Get more Visuals" not working in Quickreport for Sharepoint Lists

Sharepoint List - Integrate - Power BI - Visualize List

...then edit the Report and click "Get more Visuals" have no effect.

Seems to be a bug, in Power BI Web it is still working

Hi @ManuelK ,

We have submitted to internal 311674510 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @ManuelK ,

We have submitted to internal 311674510 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

hello_itx

Hello, I'm getting the same issue today, has there been any progress or work around available?

thanks

Best regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

problem still there

ManuelK
Regular Visitor

You can include the required visuals as organization visuals in the Admin Portal, then they will be displayed to the user (workaround)

hello_itx

@ManuelK 

The visual I'd like to add is the Microsoft Power App Visual. It is automatically there in Power BI desktop, so no issue here. 

I am using the integration of PowerBI in Sharepoint, so PowerBI Web. It is here that the "Get more visuals" button does nothing. I have hope that your suggestion could work by defaulting in the app in Power BI Web.

When I followed your suggestion to add the Power Apps Visual in the Power BI Admin Portal as an organisation visual, however I could not find the app to add it.... Any ideas ?

ManuelK
Regular Visitor

Hello, since the visual is not available in the store (*.pbiviz file). You will not be able to insert it. I think here helps only a ticket to Microsoft 😞

It's really strange that it's available in Power BI Web, but not when you access it from Sharepoint, unfortunately I can't find any other way either.