Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

"Denied access" to Dashboard I created

Good morning,

I have an app with two dashboards, two reports and 1 single dataset. The second dashboard I have just added to the application, but when I open it from within the App, 3 out of 4 pinned live pages come up with an error along the lines of the page is inaccessible or you don´t have permission to view this content (it´s in Spanish). I can view the other dashboard with no problems, and both are built from the same two reports within the App. Of course I am the Admin for the App workspace and App. 

If I access the dashboard from the App workspace, I can see it with no issues. I can also drill into the report from the failed Pinned Live page.

Is there something that I have inadvertedly activated (blocking content) somewhere?

Here is a screenshot:

Dashboard error.png

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Paul.

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi Paul,

I'm here too. I tested again. I can't reproduce the issue this time neither. Please follow the whole guide to file a support ticket here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

create ATicket

Best Regards,

Dale

PaulDBrown
Community Champion

Thanks again @v-jiascu-msft,

I'll follow the link. 

Regards, 

Paul.

Edit: So now I'm feeling completely useless! I'm trying to follow your link, which takes me to a page asking me to sign in (with my Power BI Pro credentials. This then opens up me worksapce. So how do I get to the submit ticket page? Apologies for being so incompetent on this...

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @PaulDBrown,

Only Pro account can create a support ticket. Not the Pro trail. Please check out.

Best Regards,

Dale

PaulDBrown
Community Champion

@v-jiascu-msft

oh ok.  too bad then. I'll let the Pros sort this unfathemable issue out then. Meanwhile I'll have to tell potential clients, who would be obviously buying pro accounts to use Power BI, that an issue affecting their Dashboards remains unresolved.

Seriously?