Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

powerbi app in web browser view show multiple scroll

why powerbi app in web browser (firefox 2018) show multiple scroll that not appear in the power bi desktop when we design the page, i can't find where the option to disable this multiple scroll, please check and hire more manpower to take care powerbi, to much basic and simple bug.

These circled scroll bar is not appear in powerbi desktop, its really disturbing the view

sc.jpg

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@benny_sal,

Do you get same issue in other web browsers such as Edge and Chrome? I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. You can test my PBIX file  in your side.

If the issue still persists, could you please share a PBIX file containing  dummy data here?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

benny_sal
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your solution, this problem appear only in my firefox (even after updating to lastest one), try in chrome & edge and it's displayed correctly.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@benny_sal,

Does it occur for each report in firefox? My Power BI report works as expected in Firefox. Could you please share a PBIX file containing dummy data so that I can test?

Regards,
Lydia