Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

not reacting pending changes (top informative pane)

Hi community, 

@ bug

may you please support with the issue I face for some time already? 

At the top yellowish pane I get an message "There are pending changes they hanven't been applied." When I hit apply changes it starts processing and once finalized in a second the informative pane is back. Same if I go for discard changes.

It is then blocking me with refreshing the tables.

Can I fix it myself, or is it some bug on developpers side? If I can fix it myself, please help me how 🙂

thank you!

Lulia_0-1660804355477.png

Could not reproduce it in my side as far my test. Whether there are steps that you have edited in Power Query Editor but not applied to Power BI Desktop which may cause this issue.

You can try that:

1. Check that all the steps in Power Query editor, click apply & closre button to load into Power BI Desktop
  2. Try to open a new blank report, connect to the same data source to check this issue again

If it still has the same issue, please consider providing more details about this issue like the version of Power BI Desktop, steps which could reproduce this issue better, the data source type and the connection mode etc.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far my test. Whether there are steps that you have edited in Power Query Editor but not applied to Power BI Desktop which may cause this issue.

You can try that:

1. Check that all the steps in Power Query editor, click apply & closre button to load into Power BI Desktop
  2. Try to open a new blank report, connect to the same data source to check this issue again

If it still has the same issue, please consider providing more details about this issue like the version of Power BI Desktop, steps which could reproduce this issue better, the data source type and the connection mode etc.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li