Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Share your ideas and vote for future features

Hi all ,

This issue will be fixed in the second half of April, so please be patient. Thank you all for your cooperation!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Hi  all 

This issue has been fixed in version : 2.127.1235.0 64-bit (March 2024) . Please update Desktop to this version .

Best Regards,

Hi all ,

This issue has been fixed , please check it on Service .

Best Regards,

Hi @santhoshkj 

What version of Desktop are you using? Have you tried the latest version of Desktop (version : 2.128.751.0) to test this issue?

Best Regards,

Hi @Idrissshatila ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it.

This issue is expected to be fixed in the next release.

I will update here if there is any progress, thanks for your patience. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Hi @khacwee 

When did this happen?Can you describe your procedure in detail with me? I need to test it based on the information you provided.

Best Regards,

Hi @chuusan ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, thanks for your patience. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Hi @Ritaf1983 ,

This issue has been solved. Please try it later.

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1708585019758.png

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Hi all,

This issue has been fixed, thanks for your patience!

Best regards.

Hi all,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.

Hi all ,

I searched for recent known issues and didn't find anything similar. So I need more information to confirm and restore this issue. Are you guys able to restore this issue on the latest version (by creating a similar report instead of opening the previous one directly). Or provide a simple pbix file to prove this issue?

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards,

HI  @D_M 

I checked the previous version, about the stacked area chart visual, in the previous version data lable=>detail there is no 'Bold', 'Italic' and 'Underline' inside . 

vyetao1msft_0-1712902042249.png

Can you find which version has this feature? If it can be proven that this previous visual had this feature, then I can submit the issue and have them fix it.

If the stacked area chart doesn't have this feature to begin with, you can vote the idea and comment there to improve this feature. It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future. 

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best Regards,

Hi @RJ_YYC ,

Thanks for your feedback! If you would like to suggest feature improvements, you may vote the idea and comment here to improve this feature. It is the right place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Hi @Jlindsey00 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,

Hi  all,

Please Update Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime to the version 118.0.2088.76.

The solution is provided,now this thread will be closed.

Best regards.

Hi  @timalbers 

I used a field  more than once in different properties of the same visual. The information displayed on the new card visual is still normal, and there are no errors as you say. Is it possible for you to create a sample for reference? 

vyetao1msft_0-1709027407573.png

vyetao1msft_1-1709027451410.png

vyetao1msft_2-1709027597076.png

Best Regards,

Hi  @Kiwi_Kyle ,

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue.

The fix will be deployed in the May release.

I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.

Hi @Greg_Deckler ,

We reproduced the issue and need to confirm if it's a bug or a functional change, I'll update here once there's any progress!

Best regards.

Hi  @Hazenm 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,

Idea Statuses