Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

multiple scrollbars in firefox

I'm seeing multiple scrollbars on data tables in firefox. This is a recent regression. I don't repro this issue in edge.Annotation 2018-11-07 094631.jpg

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Nothing i do will fix it in Firefox....Need to correct this ASAP as many people with Pro licenses at my company use firefox.

HELP

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The same issue has been reported internally: CRI 89387049. Will update here if I get new information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Should have checked from here first.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Weird-scrollbars-in-PBI-Service/m-p/562517/highlight/false#...

Works fine with Chrome and Edge

Anonymous
Not applicable

E: Too early, report wasn't just fully loaded.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Fix will be deployed on 12/07. 

We are using an experimental CSS attribute for Firefox, it requires a user settings.

1. In Firefox, type about:config in address bar
2. Accept the warning

11.png

3. Type layout.css.scrollbar-width.enabled in the search bar
4. Double click on the line to enable it

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft: Thanks for the info. To clarify, should changing this setting in Firefox fix the problem now? I tried it and restarted the browser, but I still see multiple scrollbars in my reports.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Please change the setting after the fix is deployed, then test it. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

With the about:config setting changed, I can confirm it's working on my end now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

About:Config seems to be working indeed. However if there are other Firefox users in the organization, then we've got to change that for each and everyone. Though as far is I know most of them are using Chrome.