Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

multiple scrollbars in firefox

I'm seeing multiple scrollbars on data tables in firefox. This is a recent regression. I don't repro this issue in edge.Annotation 2018-11-07 094631.jpg

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue. Nothing i do will fix it in Firefox....Need to correct this ASAP as many people with Pro licenses at my company use firefox.

HELP

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The same issue has been reported internally: CRI 89387049. Will update here if I get new information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Should have checked from here first.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Weird-scrollbars-in-PBI-Service/m-p/562517/highlight/false#...

Works fine with Chrome and Edge

Anonymous
Not applicable

E: Too early, report wasn't just fully loaded.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Fix will be deployed on 12/07. 

We are using an experimental CSS attribute for Firefox, it requires a user settings.

1. In Firefox, type about:config in address bar
2. Accept the warning

11.png

3. Type layout.css.scrollbar-width.enabled in the search bar
4. Double click on the line to enable it

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft: Thanks for the info. To clarify, should changing this setting in Firefox fix the problem now? I tried it and restarted the browser, but I still see multiple scrollbars in my reports.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Please change the setting after the fix is deployed, then test it. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

With the about:config setting changed, I can confirm it's working on my end now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

About:Config seems to be working indeed. However if there are other Firefox users in the organization, then we've got to change that for each and everyone. Though as far is I know most of them are using Chrome.