Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

links not created after publishing to web

I have cleared cache, changed internet provider, logged out and logged in, changed system and brpwser, wtill it is not working. Whenever I click on Create Code, it just shows the loading gif for half a second and nothing happens.

Please help urgently

clicking publish and nothing is happeningclicking publish and nothing is happening

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @arghyam6 ,

Does this problem occur to all reports or specific report? Have you tried republishing report to service?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

arghyam6
Frequent Visitor

Hi  @v-yulgu-msft 

It happens when I re-save an existing report within app.powerbi.com portal with a different name after making some changes to it and try to publish it. 

If I download .pbix and again publish and then publish to web, it works.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @arghyam6 ,

Based on your description, I made some modifications to an existing report in Power BI Service, click "Save as" under "File" list to save it with a different name. I was able to publish it to web without any problem.

For your scenario, does this problem occur to all reports or specific report? Were you able to test under a different network?

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

arghyam6
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yulgu-msft ,

This problem is occurring in all reports of a particular workspace. I have changed network and the problem is still there.

However I can do all these in other workspaces.

Just in case, I have checked this setting also, and it is enabled - see screenshotScreenshot of allowed access to publishScreenshot of allowed access to publish

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @arghyam6 ,

Is that workspace within which you failded to publish reports to web assigned to Premium capacities?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

arghyam6
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yulgu-msft 

Yes it is under premium.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @arghyam6 ,

I was not able to reproduce the same problem on my side. It might be local related. I would suggest you create a support ticket for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered