Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

keyword search issue on cortana

Hi All,Since yesterday ,keyword searching is not working on cortana site 

Error happen and no Interpretation found after enter the keyword of  the cortana report published  

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @v-shgong ,

What error message did you get?

Also, make sure you have enabled report's underlying dataset to be accessed by Cortana by selecting “Enable Cortana to access this dataset” in Power BI Service.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-shgong

Hi @v-yulgu-msft 

Yes, I enabled Cortana to access this dataset in Power BI Service after publish it , issue is when i select the option in the Interpretation list, it go to open the report in  powerBI site rather than showing the report on the right area.

Capture.PNG

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @v-shgong ,

It is a known issue that Power BI integration with Cortana is currently not working with recently published datasets. The dataset content will no longer be available through Cortana. As a workaround, content can be accessed directly from the Power BI web application. Besides, this issue will not be fixed because of planned deprecation of cortana integration feature coming on 6.3.

Best tegards,

Yuliana Gu

v-shgong

Hi @v-yulgu-msft 

Thank you for your update , i got this information just now , Thanks a lot.

prathik

Hi @v-yulgu-msft , is there a document available for "planned deprecation of cortana integration feature coming on 6.3." ? Does this mean we can no longer view Power BI Answer cards on Cortana?