Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

issue

Hello, I found another issue after updating the app. Now the charts do not show the white data caption inside the columns. And it doesn't work to set the color of the caption according to the rules. As is.png

Hi all,

A workaround would be to set the base color to green by selecting 'all' from the dropdown and then setting a single rule to only target negative values. 

The target release will be the next desktop release

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
drum1010
Advocate II

i am experiencing this same issue. I've tried deleting and re-deploying the app and the dataset, signing out and back in, and nothing seems to resolve the issue. I can see the white text in desktop, but not in the service.

drum1010_0-1663252813737.png

KDV
Regular Visitor

Hi. The caption of the correct color appeared inside the columns. But the color selection function by rule does not workAs is.png

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi all,

We have submitted the issue to internal icm 333510526  , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi all,

A workaround would be to set the base color to green by selecting 'all' from the dropdown and then setting a single rule to only target negative values. 

The target release will be the next desktop release

Best Regards,

KDV
Regular Visitor

Fixed the problem( icm 333510526). Thanks