Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

issue in format date real time

Hi,

We are creating the report only with the-real time data. We identified this issue only when a dashboard is created using real-time data. It seems like if internally, power-bi changes the datatime format in a real-time data stream

Thank you

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @heurrea,

Would you please share more information about "power-bi changes the datatime format in a real-time data stream"? It would be better if you could share some screenshots. Please do mask sensitive data in screenshots before uploading. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

heurrea

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-15 a la(s) 6.15.36 p. m..pngCaptura de pantalla 2019-01-15 a la(s) 6.19.59 p. m..png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @heurrea,

I have consulted this issue internally, will update here once I get information. 

Best Regards, 

Qiuyun Yu 

hamzabhatti
Regular Visitor

I am using streaming dataset and i want to change the date format in dd.mm.yyy from mm/dd/yyyy But there is not much options available for streaming dataset .

powerbi.png

annetoal
Helper II

Please update with any new info you have.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft are there new information about that issue? Got the same problem here .. 

Thanks 🙂