Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ios app does not render json theme font

The font set in the json theme shows correctly in the desktop tool and in the web browser, but does not render correctly on the iOS app. I have tested by setting various visualization styles without any resolution.

*iOS app fully up to date

Comments
eyebelieve
Frequent Visitor
How about if I want it to render in the iPad Power BI app? (I am less concerned with being able to render this is Safari) Thank you, Jackie
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@eyebelieve,

I am afraid that the font will not show correctly in Power BI app because the Calibri font is not supported on iOS devices, per Apple.

Regards,
Lydia

eyebelieve
Frequent Visitor

Lydia - Thank you.

In an earlier response you mentioned "To render the report as expected in Safari of your IPad, you would need to install Calibri font on the IPad device". 

Here you are saying that Calibri font ins not suporr on iOs per Apple. Am I able to install Calibri font and have it render in Safari? 

Thank you,

Jackie

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@eyebelieve,

What I mean is that some fonts such as Calibri are not supported on Power BI mobile app for IOS. To render the report as expected in Safari of your IPad, you would need to install Calibri font on the IPad device.

Regards,
Lydia

eyebelieve
Frequent Visitor

Thank you. 

Jackie