Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

interactions doesn't working in between two bookmarks in report.

Hi All,

I am using ssas live connection and developed reports,i have 2 bookmarks in report,

in 1 bookmark i filtered the data and went another book marks it is not filtering,

what could be the reason ,i have updated my bookmarks even though its not working.

can you suggest to resolve this.

Regards

Malliks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I am using ssas live connection and developed reports,i have 2 bookmarks in report,

in 1 bookmark i filtered the data and went another book marks it is not filtering, 

How do you define these two bookmarks?

Please check if it's the same issue as this thread: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Bookmarks-with-option-No-Data-not-working-in-power-BI-service/idi-p/509774

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Qiuyun Yu ,

This is what i am looking,but i am using October 2018 version only i am using,for me its not working,

and also in services do we need to do anything related to this.

Regards

Malliks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

You can see my post in the thread: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Bookmarks-with-option-No-Data-not-working-in-power-BI-service/idi-p/509774. It's a behavior change in Power BI desktop October version and Power BI service, the new behavior is to clear any selections the visual is applying when it is hidden. What you got is expected. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Qiuyun Yu,

If i want filter the same as first bookmark data in another bookmark also.

how can we get this.

Regards

Malliks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

After we click on second bookmark, we need to filter data manually as we do with first bookmark. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu