Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Share your ideas and vote for future features

0 Votes

Hi  @andrewg ,

We got the feedback from PG team:

"This is by design. The alignment only affects when all the cards is selected and not a single. On the roadmap there are some changes coming that might changes this."

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

0 Votes

Hi @Pleojera 

I have a couple questions need to confirm:
1. What kind of map are you using?
2. Are you exporting in image or live data format?
3. Have you encountered similar problems before? Are the other areas displaying correctly except for SA?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

0 Votes

Hi  @Pleojera ,

Once the report or visual has loaded, it's live and you can select the data as desired. Any changes you make while editing the presentation will be saved. The next time you open the presentation, the report or visual will appear in the state you last left it in.

• Refreshes the report page or visual with the latest data from the Power BI service. Note: Refresh doesn't trigger getting data from the data sources.

For more information, see:

Add a live Power BI report page to PowerPoint - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

View and present live Power BI data in PowerPoint.

Best regards.

0 Votes

Hi  @marcl1 

A 2nd monitor ? Can you describe your procedure in detail? What should the full report display look like?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Kindly see the comments below.

0 Votes

Hi @ViktorPidlisovs 

Based on the information you've provided so far, there's no way for me to determine the exact cause of the problem. Please provide more detailed information.

1. Are you opening a pbix file or PBI Desktop?
2. Could you open it normally before? Have you updated Desktop in the meantime?
3. What version of Desktop do you have?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @gp10 

Based on your reported error message it suggests that your organization's fabric computing power has exceeded its limit. You need to expand your capacity. The expansion operation is accessed through this link below.

Scale your Fabric capacity - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn

vyetao1msft_0-1701420673862.png

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @Gunter 

Make sure you have a version of your computer that deploys PBI Desktop. You can refer to the following requirements for troubleshooting.

Download Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

vyetao1msft_0-1701399381580.png

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi  @aleks_stojanac ,

This is a temporary issue, Power BI Service works fine for now, if you still have this issue,based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.
It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

0 Votes

Kindly see the comments below.

0 Votes

Hi @NeilWalker-RBA ,

I think you should merge the queries and try to use a let and in as much as possible, otherwise when you reload, the editor won't recognize the source data, resulting in an error being reported. It might be difficult to integrate, you can avoid this operation as you said.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_ Scott Chang

0 Votes

Hi  @DataNomad 

Does that return some error? Is there a specific error message? Did you make any changes during the period?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @KaviKumaran ,

I did some testing and it seems to work fine. If you convert differently than I do, consider trying to implement it this way.

vtianyichmsft_0-1701308012870.png

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

0 Votes

Hi  @Devv 

There is currently no such known issue. So when you deploy test workspace , you didn't synchronize the datamart deployment over, right? Can you provide a screenshot of the reported error?

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @jholloway ,

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it.
The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Scott Chang

0 Votes

Hi  @Hubblet 

I tested the button visual with Version: 2.123.684.0 64-bit (November 2023) ,moved the position of the button visual, but the pixels did not change. Did you test other visuals ? What is your Desktop version ? 

Button visual before i move it:

vyetao1msft_2-1701334897535.png

Button visual after I move it:

vyetao1msft_3-1701334930112.png

Best Regards,

0 Votes

Hi @sbell ,

I did reproduce the problem as you did, and unlike the September version, it provides a more convenient way to do it, which may be by design, just as filename expandability can be hidden in computers. You can avoid this problem by using "Browse this device".

Best regards,

0 Votes

Hi @supsinha_pbi ,

I can't reproduce your problem, I haven't received any feedback from other users with a similar experience to yours for the time being, 1 day has passed since you posted, is the problem still there?

Best regards.

0 Votes

Hi @timker ,

Glad to hear that the issue has been solved,now this thread will be closed.

Best regards.

0 Votes

Hi  @cbschley 

Which font did you use ? How did you swap over to the new theme ? Can you explain your steps in detail ? Which is your Desktop version ?

Best Regards,

Idea Statuses