Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Share your ideas and vote for future features

Hi @Ritaf1983 ,

This issue has been solved. Please try it later.

vxiaoyanmsft_0-1708585019758.png

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Hi @Kris2x5 

We have seen on the internal platform that other engineers have reported this issue and submitted it. 

The engineers on the product team are now aware and will do their best to resolve the issue. I will update here if there is any progress, so please be patient!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Hi @jaykayelsemicol ,

I tried again and still can't reproduce the problem, also haven't found ICM reported internally. If the problem persists, I suggest you create a support ticket, it's free for pro user and a dedicated engineer will come to dig the problem for you.

Best regards,

Community Support Team_yanjiang

Hi @Lijigeo ,

Can you provide a simple sample pbix and detailed Power BI Desktop version information?

Does the problem appear in both Power BI Desktop and Service?

Best regards.

• Custom Visuals

Hi all,

We reported this behavior internally and received the following response from the PG team:

This is by design. We are not moving any of the components with the accent bar and move the accent bar layer to be on the top.
The cx should just use padding at the top of the the card to move the content down.

Engineers are doing their best to optimize this preview feature, thanks for your feedback and support!

Best regards.

• Custom Visuals

Hi @rahulshevde ,

Thanks for your sharing about checking WebView2 issue in Power BI Desktop, it would help others who may have the same issue on the commnunity.

If anyone wants to help on this issue, you can contact the above e-mail or reply to this post.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Hi  @SH2021 

Which visual did you use ? What is your Desktop version ? Can you explain your issue with more detail info ? Or you can provide your sample for refrence ?

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum - Microsoft Fabric Community

Best Regards,

Hi  @Ritaf1983 

Can you explain your issue in detail ? For example, which visual are you using ? Does the option "show as a table" simply disappear ? Do other visual have this problem? Are you using version 2.126.927.0 64-bit (February 2024)?

Best Regards,

Hi all,

The product team has acknowledged the issue and completed the fix.

Best regards.

Hi all,

Issue has been fixed in Power BI Desktop in the latest version published on Feb 22. 2023

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Hi @cristianml,

Please rollback to previous version of PBI Desktop. If you coundn't do that, please reach support engineer by support ticket for further help.

Previous monthly updates to Power BI Desktop and the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,    

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Currently this issue should be fixed already in Power BI Service as far as I know and test, please check it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Hi @cozcaio ,

This issue has been resolved, please try.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Scott Chang

Hi @nsancho ,

Can you provide detailed version information so we can reproduce the issue? We'll get back to the product team as soon as it's acknowledged as an issue!
Thanks in advance!

Best regards.

Hi @TiCordeiro 

This issue has been submitted to ICM , the ID is 343344031 . If there is any progress, I will come back to update .

Best Regards,

Hi @Rdata 

I tested the scenario you described, but the pop-ups are displayed properly on my side. You can refer to the screenshot below.  My Desktop is also the latest version. What is the resolution your computer is set to?

Recording 2023-02-23 at 14.13.59.gif

Best Regards,

• Custom Visuals

Kindly check the comments below,

• Custom Visuals

Hi  @Diescar 

The problem is being fixed, please be patient!

Best Regards,

• Custom Visuals

Currently this issue about custom visual display seems to be fixed. Now it works fine in my side.Please check it again in Power BI Service.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

• Custom Visuals

Hi  @bruno_araujo ,

Can you provide detailed version information so we can reproduce the issue? We'll get back to the product team as soon as it's acknowledged as an issue!
Thanks in advance!

Best regards.

Idea Statuses