Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

how can you help me?

Hi while trying to open the file, It gives me an error and it does not allow me to visualize it, can someone help me solve this?

Identificador de actividad: 5c9c62ea-578a-4ec6-aa82-cf73397b38b5
Identificador de la solicitud: 8e54a9c0-799a-0692-fd2f-e072d084c53c
Id. de correlación: d744173b-e149-301b-0e00-b26c091ac3ea
Hora: Tue Jul 05 2022 13:23:50 GMT-0400 (hora estándar de Chile)
Versión del servicio: 13.0.18578.34
Versión del cliente: 2206.4.12066-train
URI de clúster: https://wabi-south-central-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net/ 

it has the correct access to it: I do not have access it reaches the initial screen but to load the report it gives me the error I sent them.

Thanks for the information, due to this point perhaps you can confirm with the creator of this report that whether he granted access to you to view this report.

In addition, whether this issue only happens in your side, if the report is also shared with others, did they face with the same issue

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

You can consider providing more detail about this issue, like:

1. In which senario did this issue happen for your report
  2. Which is the data source and the connection mode in this report
  3. Whether this report has been configured RLS and you have the right access to it
  4. If you're not the creator of the report, whether the credentials of the report has been changed by the creator

Best Regards,

fgarcias
Regular Visitor

Good day dear, I reply about your same message

You may consider providing more details on this topic, such as:

In which senario this problem occurred for your report: they sent me the link to enter.

What is the data source and connection mode in this report: the source is from a co-worker, and the connection is through the interface

If this report has been set up RLS: I don't know you want to ask me with this, I'm not from the IT area and

it has the correct access to it: I do not have access it reaches the initial screen but to load the report it gives me the error I sent them.

If you are not the creator of the report: I am not the creator of the report,

if the creator has changed the credentials of the report: the creator informs me that he has not changed credentials.

Best regards

Francy Garcia

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Thanks for the information, due to this point perhaps you can confirm with the creator of this report that whether he granted access to you to view this report.

In addition, whether this issue only happens in your side, if the report is also shared with others, did they face with the same issue

Best Regards,