Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

export to pdf issue - shapes outline visible

I'm experiencing an issue when I export to PDF, I get outline of all shapes, in any document, even though I have all parameters non active (except "Fill"). Strange behavior happend with the latest update, before I had no such issue.

Report:

eilina_1-1621843434291.png

PDF:

eilina_2-1621843463213.png

Parameters:

eilina_0-1621843407993.png

Links to report and PDF:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ac_lDQohoY_mhIRMSeEN1MkHGprzyI0w/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gfojiod9xrbzUgFA6dmrrhp-nlxE5wG2/view?usp=sharing

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@eilina 

The issue is reported internally and I will keep you posted with any updates.

CRI 242595043

Signore_Ands
Advocate II

I had the same issue today as well.

The Outline is turned off for all items but they still print.

@eilina - I solved it by turning the Outline on and setting the transparency to 100%. Hopefully we'll get a permanent fix though.

eilina
Frequent Visitor

@Signore_Ands thank you for tip:) and I'm glad I'm not alone with this issue:)

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@eilina 

We’ve identified the issue and this will be fixed in July. You may try workarounds below.

1. Enable the "outline" formatting card, set outline color to white, disable the "outline" card
  2. Enable the "outline" formatting card, set outline transparency to 100%, disable the "outline" card
2win2mac
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-chuncz-msft !

Was there a fix to this bug in the July 2021 release? I am still experiencing this same problem in Feb 2022. Luckily, setting the transprency to 100% workaround works. But I must do this fix manually to hundreds of elements. 

Also, this problem does not seem to be affecting all elements, just some of the images and most of the text elements. 

concertandy
Frequent Visitor

Same,  was this ever fixed.  Having same issue.