Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

##[error]The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 100 seconds elapsing

Powreshell script giving the above error. I have appended the timeout parameter but it is also not resolving the error

Hi @omprakash,

May I know whether you still have problem on running your PowerShell script? If it still happens, please make it more clear so I can try to reproduce it or find a solution for it. Thanks in advance!

Which api are you calling? Did you do it by referring any official document or blog?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @omprakash,

May I know whether you still have problem on running your PowerShell script? If it still happens, please make it more clear so I can try to reproduce it or find a solution for it. Thanks in advance!

Which api are you calling? Did you do it by referring any official document or blog?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

omprakash
Regular Visitor

I am publishing large power bi reports (upto 700 MB) using powershell through azure devops and during pipeline run I get this error.

@##[error]The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 100 seconds elapsing