Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

drop down menu not display correctly

unable to display drop down menu correctly when in corner area, using laptop with hd display, with disable scaling high dpi, on open powerbi on remote desktop to our server

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @benny_sal,

How does drop down slicer not display correctly? Would you please share a screenshot? 

Please check if your Power BI desktop meets requirements in this article

• Display: At least 1440x900 or 1600x900 (16:9) recommended. Lower resolutions such as 1024x768 or 1280x800 are not recommended, as certain controls (such as closing the startup screen) display beyond those resolutions.
  • Windows Display settings: If your display settings are set to change the size of text, apps, and other items to more than 100%, you may not be able to see certain dialogs that must be closed or responded to in order to proceed using Power BI Desktop. If you encounter this issue, check your Display settings by going to Settings > System > Display in Windows, and use the slider to return display settings to 100%.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

benny_sal
Regular Visitor

english is not my native, so forgive if there is words mistake, my laptop display is full hd (1920x1080) in 150% windows setting, this is the best view, when set in 100% the font, menu, tab, etc is to small to working with it, and it is the company laptop and only with this laptop I can open power bi and visual studio and other things our company assign, its secured by our company, so its not an option to change display, why microsoft don't trial in research & development to bring the best scalarable environment to us

pbi-unable-scroll.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @benny_sal,

Please try to enable the Let Windows fix apps that are blurry option when you set high resolution to see if the same issue occurs: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-get-the-desktop#power-bi-desktop-loads-with-a-part...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu