Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dataflow daily refresh issue

Hi,

Since monday the 12th of november, our dataflow daily schedule doesn't work anymore.

When the scheduled time is reached, nothing hapen.

No error message.

On demand refresh is ok.

Dataflow daily refresh was working fine until sunday morning.

Dataset daily refresh is ok.

The Gateway connexion is ok (OBDC SYBASE IQ)

Thanks for your help.

B.KERIA

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I noticed the issues happening on Nov 14th for me and I am having issues even updating manually, everytime is a different error.

This is very critical issue:

Please help!

2019-11-20_10-04-23.png

MvBeers

We have the same issues since 13 november

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

It's the known issue listed in Support site. The fix will be deployed by end-of-day 11/24/2019. 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

MvBeers

Hi Qiuyun,
Where can i find the fix you mention being avaiable on 24-11-2019 ?

Kind regards,

Maurice van Beers

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The issue is fixed now. Please test again on your side. 

@MvBeers When the known issue is listed in Support site, you can go to that site to see the update of the issue. Currently this issue is removed from that site as it's fixed. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

iplaygod
Resolver I

I can confirm it works again for me.

The schedule resumed as it was configured and seems to be working as expected now.

MvBeers

Problem is not resolved.
A Collegue of mine sent me the following info:

Power BI users in North Europe may experience intermittent scheduled refresh issues resulting in an "established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond" error. As an immediate workaround, customers can perform a manual refresh or retry. Engineers have found the root cause of the issue and are applying mitigations to minimize the impact. The long term fix has been identified, however, due to the end of year deployment schedule, the deployment of the fix will take place in January.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MvBeers

This issue of this thread is dataflow scheduled refresh doesn't start as expected, which is fixed now. 

The issue you colleague sent to you is different from this topic. However, you can keep an eye on the status of this issue in Support site: 

w5.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

My Power BI sever is located in Singapore, is this affecting Singapore as well? 

At this point I cannot even refresh On Demand(manually through the site), I have to refresh in desktop the dataset and publish after its updated, this is everyday in the morning that i have to do this.

I have taken older versions of the dataset from October to test if it was any change I did in Nov and not even those refresh....

Please advise.

Thanks,

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @keria

Nope. Please post a new thread with detail information in this forum. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu