Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

data export problem

hi

when i try to export a tile to excel (both chrome and IE) the screen turns to semi-white and a black vertical line appears' as if a menu should pop.

the compatabillity view and pop up blocker is enabled

does anyone know what to do?

thanks

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@tamirka

Where did you try to export data? From the shared dashboard or your own dashboard? If it is a shared dashboard, are you external user (outside owner’s organization)? It is also better to post a screenshot.

Best Regards,

Herbert

tamirka
Frequent Visitor

it is my dash board but it is shared (it happens to other people who i shared it with

we are part of thew same organization

2016-12-11 07_56_02-‫ניהול מוקד מסירות - Power BI.png

@tamirka wrote:

hi

when i try to export a tile to excel (both chrome and IE) the screen turns to semi-white and a black vertical line appears' as if a menu should pop.

the compatabillity view and pop up blocker is enabled

does anyone know what to do?

thanks

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@tamirka

I am not able to repro the same issue as you with same settings. I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page) since this issue may be account or machine specific.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

Nadav
Regular Visitor

Hi Tamir,

Did you find the solution?

I have the same problem.

I (as the owner) can export, but all the other users whom i shared the report with, can not.

Thanks,

Nadav