Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

circle control keeps spinning (refreshing)

Hi All,

This issue seems to have been resolved for some users based on a post here on the 4th august. I am still experiencing this issue on all my reports. When anything has been filtered on the report all the visuals keep refreshing and sometimes never stop spinning. 

Version: 2.61.5192.601 32-bit (August 2018)

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MooseM,

Does the issue happen to all reports in Power BI desktop or specific report? Which data source do you get data from has this issue? Would you please share detail steps for us to reproduce the issue? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

MooseM
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

It happens to a few reports and it only seems to be impacting table visualisations. All my reports are excel based. I'm happy to dm you hyperlinks to my reports or send the pbix files.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MooseM,

Please upload your pbix and Excel files to your OneDrive and send the link to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

MooseM
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft sent. thank you 🙂

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MooseM,

Thanks for your detail information. I have tested with your pbix file on Power BI desktop 2.61.5192.601 64-bit (August 2018), Power BI service, publish to web, select the values in "Filter on workflow states owned by:" slicer on report pages "drns" and "tq", the whole report pages data are filtered fine. I will sent you my publish to web URL of the report via private message to test. 

In your scenario, does the issue happen in Power BI desktop, Power BI service or Publish to web?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

MooseM
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Thank you for sending the link. I've tried your link and there are no issues. The issue for me occurs on power bi desktop, web service and published reports. I've tried recreating those two pages from scratch but no luck. My desktop version is 32bit so that's the only difference between our testing. Any support would be appreciated.

Thank you  Smiley Very Happy