Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cannot convert the value null to type Logical

We have been having a problem with our Power BI report not being able to refresh. We use insightly CRM and pull from there to feed our Power BI reports. We keep getting the same error (see below) and we have searched high and low in both Insightly and in Power BI. Has anyone had this same problem? If so, what could possibly be the issue?

Zegote_0-1654723280654.png

Based on the error message, please check that whether there are null values in the corresponding columns from the datas source which could not be converted to Logical type in Power BI Service.

You can also refer: Power BI Error : “The exception was raised by IDataReader interface.” 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Based on the error message, please check that whether there are null values in the corresponding columns from the datas source which could not be converted to Logical type in Power BI Service.

You can also refer: Power BI Error : “The exception was raised by IDataReader interface.” 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yingjl  I am not sure what data source is causing this message. We convert a lot of data from Insightly into Power BI. How do I find the source? Or do I have to look through absolutely everything we pull from Insightly?