Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

can only see one page on reports

We have multiple reports publised that have multple pages.  Starting this morning, the page listing that would normally appear to the left of the data is showing grey bars (see image below) and as a result, the reports can only display whatever page was last displayed.

The image below is from a very simple dataset and report that I created to test the issue; it's pulling from just one calendar table, and the graph is literally just a count of years for each month; so I don't believe it's related to data size or any sort of complexity.  And we are seeing the same issue on all reports we have published.  This of course makes the reports useless for our users.

If someone could please advise it would be greatly appreciated.  

cphite_0-1656708622237.png

Hi @cphite 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been solved , I will change the status to "Delivered" . If the same problem occurs in the future, you can continue to consult . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @cphite 

Has your issue been solved ? I tested it in Service and everything looks well . My test version is 13.0.18578.34 . Also, there is no similar known issue recently. Clear your browser's cache and re-upload your report to Service.

Ailsamsft_0-1656917502545.png

Best Regards,

cphite
Helper I

Ailsa -

The issue was still occurring this morning at around 9AM - however I just looked again a moment ago and now it seems to be working as normal.  I am not sure what changed.  I am currently the only person at our organization who publishes anything, and I made no changes over the past 1.5 hours.

The issue was happening for all users, with multiple browsers; and we did try clearing cache.  It also continued to occur when we reloaded reports, and with completely new reports.  

While I am happy to see it working again - I am a bit concerned that we don't know why it happened in the first place.  I do appreciate you looking into the matter.

Thanks

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @cphite 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been solved , I will change the status to "Delivered" . If the same problem occurs in the future, you can continue to consult . 

Best Regards,