Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

app.high.powerbigov.us Azure Blob Data source not saving Credentials

In a PowerBI Workspace report, I click refresh for web PowerBI to manually tell PBI to go grab updated data from the Azure blob (that worked for past few months). Web browser just flashes. No error message or progress displayed.

I check the Azure Blob data source with PowerBI Desktop, which works.

Reviewing PowerBI Workspace settings, I see that the settings for the report's Data source no longer has the blob access key saved in it. Ok, so problem found.

I Edit Credentials for the data source, provide the key, click SignIn and receive a message saying "AzreBlob Data source updated. Your updates to the AzureBlob data souece have been applied."
But no, no it has not. The workspace report will not refresh and checking the data source settings again shows the access key is absent again. I think it is broken, at least in app.high.powerbigov.us

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @kamsalisbury

As you are using Power BI government, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu