Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

app Workspace is not showing up after upgrade from Free to Pro version

Hi,

Could you please help me with this issue.

I have created few app workspaces under my account before my Pro Licence trail expired, now IT have assinged me a pro licence.

However, I am not able to see the app workspaces I created previously under the workspace tab.

fyi I can see the contents from "My Workspace", but nothing from app workspace since I was the Admin of these workspaces by default I am not sure how get these access back. I hope this makes sense, If you require additional details please let me know.

Kind regards,

Abhishek

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

For this issue, I would suggest you contact your Power BI admin, and let him help you create a support ticket

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Vicky_Song, @v-qiuyu-msft,

Thansk for this, I asked my admin to raise a support ticket.

The guy from Microsoft looked at it in early January and closed it without resolving the issue. I asked the guy at the support and they said they have resumed the work on 1st of Feb and since then I have not received an update yet, this issue has been standing for almost two month and I have not received a proper response.

Could you please help me with this I can provide you the ticket information.

Kind regards,

Abhishek