Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

after report exported to pdf the table is coming with no appropriate borders/Grids

Hi Team,

Once report has been exported to pdf the table visuals coming with non apropriate black. where i have not included the grid color as black. and i have applied on Vertical gird with white color Capture.JPGborders, default setting was no borders

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

Would you like to share some screenshots to compare the table visual before and after it’s exported to PDF? It’s better if you can post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI.

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

malleshG
Frequent Visitor

Hi Robert,

Unfortunatly i dont have permission to share the Pbix, But i can share below details, and i also using latest power bi version.

We are facing this issues from 2 days only earlier the report was downloading perfectly.

and we checked in exporting pdf view from pbix file it works fine.

and also attaching the images of report view in web and report view in Pdf screen shots.

screen shot of web view.

malleshG_1-1633063837601.png

Screenshot of pdf view.

malleshG_0-1633063770316.png

Thanks in advance.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

According to my research and test, I still think that this is a known limitation that is mentioned in the official document of Microsoft:

• When exporting to PDF, we cannot guarantee pixel perfect fidelity for PBIX reports.

As a result, I don’t think this can be defined as an issue in the Power BI because more attention is focused on dynamic reports that can be interacted with.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-pdf#considerations-and-limitations

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

malleshG
Frequent Visitor

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. one thing i did not understood that same exported pdf working fine past weeks but suddenly it was not working.