Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Zebra card date formatting for monthly

Zebra card does not allow / react to date formatting, if it is a long date time the card shows all supressing the name of the KPI as well so an extra title is required to fix and being fine looking at an unnecessary long date for Monthly data (for YTD the date actually jumps to the right format but for Monthly not)

Hi @szilapo 

I don't really understand your needs. Can you describe it in detail through screenshots or videos?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @szilapo 

I don't really understand your needs. Can you describe it in detail through screenshots or videos?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

szilapo
Regular Visitor

1. Description is automatic, I can't get rid of it on the top with the long date format

2. Alternativ option and even better would be to have it in a different format like the original format set in the source table for this date field but it doesn't react to it. Refreshed, reopened, restarted doesn't make a difference

szilapo_0-1679307412186.png

szilapo
Regular Visitor

I noticed that this is the case when measures are used on Zebra, so they somehow create a different default format context