Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Xero Service not appearing in Get Data...

I'm following the instructions as per https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-connect-to-xero but the Xero service simply does not appear. I've searched for it in multiple ways and connected using a different account and different browser.

From browsing these community forums it appears other people are using the service so I cannot understand what is going wrong here.

Any assistance or advice greatly appreciated.

Tim Welch

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @timwelch

I have consulted this issue internally, will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Filmer

Hi Tim & Qiuyun

I am having exactly the same issue.  Xero service does not exist in Get Data and was equally confused by forum posts where others were obviously connected.  Was about to post my own new comment when spotted this one.  Thought I would add my voice to this and let you know it isn't an isolated issue to one person.

Roger

pmcgrath
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I'm having the same issue as well.

Thanks,

Paul

timwelch

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft - do you have any update on this as yet?

Cheers, Tim

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I already consulted this issue again internally. Will update here once I get information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

timwelch

For anyone following this issue this article highlights that the Xero content pack is deprecated and from it...

"Xero confirmed that Power BI was still a third-party integrator party, and indicated that it was working with Microsoft to restore data connections within the next week or two. Customers are being advised to raise a ticket in Xero Central help to keep abreast of the changes."

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I got information internally that "republished as a Template app (https://appsource.microsoft.com/product/power-bi/pbi-contentpacks.xero-template-app)". Please test again on your side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

timwelch

Yes, it  has reappeared. 

Thanks. 

notjustpcs
Regular Visitor

While it has reappeared, it seems that it now requires a pro license, where it didn't before.

Is this something other people are experiencing too?

Filmer

Yes, I experienced that too.  Went with the 60 day trial of Pro to test it out first.