Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Xero App not pulling Foreign Currencies

Hello,

I recently connected to my client's Xero data using the Xero app. The app works great, except that none of the amounts/transactions for my client's bank accounts in foreign currencies are pulling through. I'm based in Canada, and all of the CAD accounts are pulling through nicely, but we also have an RBC USD account, a TD USD account, and a UK account with RABO. The names of these accounts show up, but when I look at their transaction history in Power BI there are no transactions and there is no data.

I have an Advisor role and the data should be included in the Xero content pack.

How can I get the foreign transaction amounts to pull through?

Thanks,

Daniel

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @dangreeve ,

For this problem, I would suggest you create a support ticket for further analysis.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @dangreeve ,

It is a known issue with loading and refreshing reports where the data source is Xero Content pack. Engineers are actively working on a fix and expected to be deployed by 5/31/2019.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @dangreeve 

Did you raise a support ticket and were you able to get the foreign currency transactions. 

Best Regards

Thames