Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

X Axis title doesn't publish

I had this issue listed elsewhere and a super user IV suggested I list it here under issues; so my apologies for it being two different places.

We have a report that has an X Axis title that appears fine on the desktop report but does not appear when it is published.  I have included visuals.  I have changed any number of settings along with fonts, sizing, etc.  I found a suggestion on this site that told me to turn off the X Axis title slider and then turn it back on and publish but that did not solve the problem. 

So I am looking for anyone else with this problem or someone with a solution or something to try.  Other reports we have are working fine and they have the same settings -  it is just this one report.

Desktop:

RandyShroyer_0-1620229695382.png

Published:

RandyShroyer_1-1620229766638.png

Comments
v-lili6-msft
Community Support

HI

i have tested on my side, it works well.

2.JPG3.JPG

if you could use latest version power bi desktop republish it again.

and if still have the problem, please share your sample pbix file for us have a test, that will be a great help.

Regards,

Lin

RandyShroyer
Helper I

Lin:

Thanks for taking time to look into this for me!

Regarding your suggestions....

I do have the latest version of Power BI desktop.

The data contains employee information that I am not allowed to share so I can't post the pbix file.  

Also, we have other reports that publish just fine.

Thanks again and I am interested in any other suggestions you come up with.

v-lili6-msft
Community Support

hi

you said "Also, we have other reports that publish just fine."

Just recreate this visual again, or recreate this pbix file to see if it works well.

Regards,

Lin