Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Wrong dashboard name displaying when entering the dashboard URL

I'm getting the previously entered dashboard name on the Power BI upper ribbon if I open a Power BI dashboard via directlink or shortlink. If I open the dashboard via Apps or Workspaces is the name displayed correctly.

Is that a bug or can some explanation be found?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mauustal,

Which "Power BI dashboard via directlink or shortlink" do you mean? Would you please share some detail information for us to reproduce the issue? 

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

mauustal
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

by Power BI dashboard directlink I mean writing or pasting the dashboards weblink to browsers address bar. A shortlink is the shorter versions of it, used by our company.

Problem examples:

1) Correct view, opening dashboard 'System Logging', on upper bar correct title 'System logging':

Correct_sys_log.png

2) Incorrect view, opening dashboard 'OS Hardening' (after I opened 'System Logging'), on upper bar still shows 'System Logging':

Incorrect_os_hard.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mauustal,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 75278074. Will update here once I get any information.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mauustal,

Engineers are actively working on a fix. The fix will reach production in about two months.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @mauustal,

The issue should be fixed now. Please test again on your side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

mauustal
Frequent Visitor

Hi Qiuyun,

seems fine from our side as well.

Thank you!

BR

Maris