Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Wrong Data Sources in Dataflow

I have changed several queries in my Dataflow, but noticed that Data Sources havn't changed.

I deleted all queries and created only one simple - Create Blank Table. No Data sources at all.

And I still see two Web Data sources when I go to a Diagram View. But they are not in my Query!!!

Please help

Michael

diagram.jpg

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @michaelshparber

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 109049422. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

yaronc
Power BI Team

Hi @michaelshparber ,

Thanks for reporting.

This is a known bug that its fix is in our backlog.

We have prioritized other improvements higher in the backlog and so it will take a bit until it is resolved. 

Thakns,

Yaron

JHob
Advocate I

Hi

I am having a similar problem. I have two different PowerBI accounts and the dataflows from the first account are showing up in the second.  

Any solutions available yet?

Kind regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @JHob 

I have the same problem as you - no matter what I do I can't get a customer's dataflow to show up in Power BI Desktop (signed onto their tenant, using a seperate license). As for a Dataset and I get the customer data. Ask for a Dataflow and I get my local dataflows!

Did you find a way around this at all? And are you sure this is the same problem as originally listed in this thread?

Regards - Ragnar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again,

I managed to get around my issue by using a different connector: Power Platform dataflows (instead of Power BI dataflows). TBH I didn't expect this to work, as the dataflows in question were not created by using PowerApps nor are they (explicitly) stored in CDS.

Regards - Ragnar