Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Workspace access release error

I'm trying to add someone from my company to the Workspace access group, but I'm getting the error message below.

How to proceed?

ID da atividade: dee04ea8-1f55-4009-a114-a4ade4aaf224
Solicitar ID: 7e46fc97-cb74-1949-4dac-de1ba9baafa9
ID de correlação: 44e3e8ee-d29a-7361-04e4-b200c5b5c2e6
Código de status: 404
Hora: Wed Jan 18 2023 10:06:14 GMT-0300 (GMT-03:00)
Versão do serviço: 13.0.19679.83
Versão do Cliente: 2212.2.11664-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-brazil-south-b-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Hi @Genival_Junior 

You want to add users in Workspace access ,then you get an error , right ? Is the user in your tenant ? If the user is an external user , you need to invite the user to your tenant first to be a guest user then you can add the guest user to your Workspace access .

Distribute content to external guest users with Azure AD B2B - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Genival_Junior 

You want to add users in Workspace access ,then you get an error , right ? Is the user in your tenant ? If the user is an external user , you need to invite the user to your tenant first to be a guest user then you can add the guest user to your Workspace access .

Distribute content to external guest users with Azure AD B2B - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Genival_Junior
Regular Visitor

Hi Alisa Tao,

The user in question was previously configured to have access to the Workspace.

As he was having problems accessing the Power BI Dashboard, I tried to remove the user to perform a new inclusion, from that moment the error began to occur.

I work at a company that has two active organizations, the user in question and I are in different organizations. Searching in Teams it is possible to see that he is registered as a Guest.

Is there any other reason for this error?

Best regards Genival Junior