Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Windows Mobile App not Displaying Percentage Correctly on Windows Tile

When using the KPI, the format of a percentage field is displaying as a decimal.  If I use a card then the Windows Tile displays it correctly as a percentage.  Is this a known issue when using this from a KPI?   Thanks.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you mean the Windows mobile app is Power BI app installed in Windows? 

Based on my test, the percentage field in KPI visual display as percentage in Power BI app in Windows as well. The report created by the Power BI desktop version 2.50.4859.502 64-bit (September 2017), and the Power BI app installed in windows is version 3217.30806.1239.0. Please try to run the same version to test again. 

PBIapp.PNGDesktop.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes sorry wasn't sure of the correct name but it is the Power BI app.  When I Pin to Start a KPI, in the tile that is displayed, the value is showing up as a decimal and not a percentage.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot to mention I am on version 3217.30703.1203.0

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

It seems you follow this article to Pin a tile or dashboard to the Windows 10 Start screen, right? 

Based on my test, pin a tile from the latest Power BI app version to start, the live tile still displays percentage rather than decimal. 

q1.PNGq2.PNG

Please update your Power BI app version to the latest one then test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you use a KPI or a card?  Thanks!