Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Windows Defender ATP Connector Not Working

Hi all,

We are trying to set up the PowerBI dashboard that comes with Windows Defender ATP. However, we get this error:

We couldn't import data from Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Message: Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Resources.HttpResource: Request failed:
OData Version: 4, Error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. ()
OData Version: 3, Error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. () Table: Actions.
Activity ID: e3833a5b-f658-4e4d-b4d2-99a0ccdbf312
Correlation ID: 9d1272ab-9588-a9e3-0683-ac6aa1a18920
Request ID: 792e33d0-2d74-8585-92c1-33f12e0dd71e
Status code: 400
Time: Tue Oct 09 2018 10:10:05 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Version: 13.0.6907.208
Cluster URI: https://wabi-us-east2-redirect.analysis.windows.net

I even tried setting it up through the PowerBI desktop program following the WDATP instructions and it still errors:

"The import WDATPConnector.Contents matches no exports. Did you miss a model reference?"

Also, Microsoft, the WDATPConnector comes up as uncertified when you load it up in PowerBI desktop.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @powerbidudeman,

I found the same issue has been reported internally: CRI 87091679. Please provide below information for PG team to investigate the issue:

1. Please collect desktop trace log and share it with us. 

2. Please run fiddler with below options then repeat steps to reproduce the issue on Power BI service, share .saz file with us. 

Fiddler.PNG

You can upload these trace log and .saz file to your OneDrive and send the link to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @powerbidudeman,

Thank you for your information via private message. I replied you via private message, please provide desktop trace and .saz file again. Thank you. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @powerbidudeman,

I can access your share desktop trace and fiddler trace. Already shared them with PG team to analyze the issue. Will update here once I get any new information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu