Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

What stupidity is this ????

I updated my PowerBI to the latest version and I keep getting this pop-up explaining the new features in table and matrix view. The worst part it does not even go off or there is a close button. I believe it is somewhere hidden on the top or at the bottom and I'm not able to scroll up or down. But how stupid is it that Microsoft did not consider the screen size of laptops though I'm using a 15". Totally irritated when my work is interrupted by such basic things.

PowerBI issue.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @thanish,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 43086569. Will update here once get any feedback.

By the way, please try to change the Resolution for this laptop to see if you are able to get Close or Got it button to prevent this.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @thanish,

Got below information from PG:

Known issue, fixed in SU08 coming soon. User may need to increase their screen resolution, or collapse the Ribbon / menu bar, or move the Windows task bar to the side pane, to see the Ok button.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @thanish,

Please download the latest Power BI desktop version 2.49.4831.521 here, and check if the issue is gone.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @thanish,

How about the result after you try the latest Power BI desktop version? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @thanish,

Does the issue persist in the latest Power BI desktop? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu