Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Web Url Conditional formatting - {{::placeholderText}} instaed of list of columns

Since last week, i am not able to add a link on a field, using the online version of PowerBI (app.powerbi.com)

When i open the Conditional Formatting dialog, a placeholder valued {{::placeholderText}} is shown instead of the list of fields that i can use as a link.

See screenshot for more details:

cguarisco_0-1649858086817.png

Issue is resolved.

Comments
LocNguyen
Advocate I

Same thing happening for me. I used to be able to do this last year, but now impossible.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @cguarisco ,

I’ve tested with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(Version: 2.103.881.0 64-bit, March 2022). As you can see, it works properly. May I know whether you are using the latest version Desktop? Could you please try with it to see whether you still will get this issue? Thanks in advance!

vcazhengmsft_0-1649904661787.png

vcazhengmsft_1-1649904661791.png

Link of latest version of Power BI Desktop from Microsoft Download Center: Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

cguarisco
Regular Visitor

This is happening on the Online version of PowerBI.

Sorry if I didn't mentioned that before, I confirm that the dekstop application is working properly.

rafaelsilva3010

I am facing the same issue with our Online version of PowerBI.

rafaelsilva3010_0-1649974117134.png

LocNguyen
Advocate I

Yeah, sorry for not clarifying it. The issue was on the online version for me as well, not the Desktop App.

Thanks,

cguarisco
Regular Visitor

As today (2022/04/20) the problem is solved.

LocNguyen
Advocate I

I just tested. Yes, it has been solved.

Thanks,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @cguarisco @LocNguyen ,

Thanks for your confirmaton! That's great!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Issue is resolved.