Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

We have several users that can not open a report. (data is loading)

While some users can open the reports without problems, other users get a message ... Loading data... and keeps spinning forever.

These users could open the reports before with no issues. 

Some reports are direct query other are imported data, so it is not an underlying db issue.

What is going on??

Comments
Ses1987

Same here. I need support my boss is asking for the information.

NVieira
Regular Visitor

Same here...

leorazera
Regular Visitor

Same here... The whole day with this issue

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

There was a issue about loading reports in North Europe but fixed now. Please check if your Power BI service located in this region. If it is, please test again. 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu 

JRHami
Regular Visitor

I have this same issue and it has been on going for almost 7 days.  The response time can vary.  My colleague has had his screen populate immediately while I'm waiting more than 2 minutes even though we access through same network at the same time. Never had this problem in the past.  Also I'm located in the midwest of the USA

reachshivas

We are facing the same issue and its been painfully sporadic. Sometimes refreshing the report works but its not consistent. We are on premium tier and based out of East US(Virginia).