Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

We couldn't install Customer Service Analytics for Dynamics 365

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset. Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

MessageThe credentials provided for the OData source are invalid.

How to fix this issue?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @msharma,

From the error message, the issue related to your credential. When you import the content pack, please choose oAuth2 authentication then enter your account. 

Also please copy and paste the URL which you used when importing the content pack in browser and sign in with the same account to see if you can access the Dynamics CRM online.  

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

msharma
Regular Visitor

I am not getting the window where I can select oAuth2. When I enter company link , it started syncing but I am not getting option where i can enter credentials? Please advise

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @msharma,

Please clear browser cache, then access the Power BI service, import this content pack again, then you should be able to see oAuth2 authentication. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

msharma
Regular Visitor

I can see oAurh2 but I am getting this error now. I installed other app with same creditials but having issue with Customer Service Analytic App?

"Failed to update data source credentials: OData: The given URL neither points to an OData service or a feed: "