Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

We can't load the content of this tile. Please delete it and try repinning.

Hi,

I have a dashboard tile using an image URL, which is located within on-premises SharePoint. I'm using the share link functionality and using that as the URL, but get the error "We can't load the content of this tile. Please delete it and try repinning" when I add it. I have full access to the app, and the link has been generated with permissions to be accessible by me. Are them some other rights that need implementing?

Thanks

Technical details are below but not sure if useful:

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID81b69708-8e30-45aa-bd38-b293701571b5
Request ID1853409d-bac8-7298-2562-25ce6df25d84
Correlation ID1abfb37a-af7d-f582-837a-6aed15be163a
TimeWed Nov 28 2018 16:58:26 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Version13.0.7382.168
Cluster URIhttps://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jkay27,

Please ensure your Power BI service account have permission to access the image from the SharePoint on-premises image. 

Please add a new tab in the same window as Power BI service already opened, paste the image URL, check if the image can display fine. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

jkay27
Helper I

Not clear what you mean by service account in this respect. The app workspace is currently restricted to me, and the link within SP has been granted access to my email address, so where would one modify the permissions differently / further to allow the correct interaction? Can't see why the service account would come in to it.

Thanks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jkay27,

The "Power BI service account" means the email address you signed in Power BI service. 

Have you tried add a new tab in the same window as Power BI service already opened then access the image URL? Does the same issue occur? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

bdn008
Advocate I

I have the same issue. I have a few image files on OneDrive and I have a Power BI dashboard image tiles with URL links to those image files. Initially they show up on the dashboard but then after a while  and it could be a day or two, all the tiles will show error and the details will be:

We can't load the content of this tile. Please delete it and try repinning.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity ID: ef230b80-a2f4-42b3-86a6-501e2c4c9c85

Request ID: 12da42d0-72f7-73fb-ff81-5aa971b2fc87

Correlation ID: 3fec7bbe-af4b-932d-2f8a-d4d78400c265

Time: Tue Jan 29 2019 11:06:45 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

Version: 13.0.8162.174

Cluster URI: https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net

The will be able to "resolve" the issue by logging into my OneDrive on-line folder. When I do that and refresh the dashboard page, all images come back.